How To Check NSDL Pan card Status Online:-
National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is an Indian central securities depository based in Mumbai.NSDL provides unique PAN card facilities to all Indian and it is Authorised by Govt. of India.You can check your PAN card status at pancardstatusonline.co.in.If you applied for your PAN card through NSDL then you can track your PAN card status from here.
At the time of PAN card application, you received a system generated acknowledgement number that means you applied for your PAN card through NSDL.PAN card status is a facility to check your PAN card delivery status online.An applicant can check PAN card status through acknowledgement number.
Before going to check or track your PAN card status you have to know about two things-
- A PAN applicant who has 15 digits acknowledgement number can track PAN card status through the Online process.
- An applicant can check PAN card status after 5 days from the date of Acknowledgement number generated.
PAN Card status Online –
For PAN card status you have to follow below mention steps –
- First, visit the NSDL PAN card portal which links given below.
- When you click on that link a new page will open.
- Now you have to choose Application Type.
- And then select Acknowledgement number option and enter 15 digits numeric code.
- Now verify the status of an application by entering the code in given box.
- After completing all steps click on submit button.
- If you PAN card generated it will show your PAN card status.
Check UTI PAN Card Status –
If you applied for a new PAN Card through UTI then you can also check or Track your PAN card with given link.
So finally you get to know how to check PAN card status online if it is applied through NSDL.With the help of above-given information, you can easily track your PAN card current status.
If you like this information about PAN card status then share it with your friends.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still have any confusion.