Online Pan Card Apply By Aadhar Card:-
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is an identification for all Indian nationals who pay Income Tax.It contains 10 digits unique alpha-numeric character which is provided by the Income-tax authority.Accordingto Govt. of India notification, it is mandatory to all person which have their own bank account.
It is necessary to do all financial transaction or run an account.If you don’t have a PAN number then your Bank Account may be freeze according to government rules.So if you don’t have PAN Card number apply for it.You can apply for a new PAN Card through an Online process.For this, you have to carry an Aadhar card which is provided to by UIDAI.With the help of Aadhar card, you can easily Apply for a Fresh PAN Card.
How to Apply for PAN Card by Aadhar Card –
To Apply for PAN Card by Aadhar Card just follow the below steps –
- First, you have to visit an Online Application page by click on given link.
- When you click on the link a new PAN Card application page will open.
- Now enter your personal details like Name, DOB, Email ID, Phone number etc.
- Now click on submit button.
- A new page will open Continue with PAN Application Form.
- Now select e-KYC & e-Sign option.
- And then enter your Aadhaar Card number and Name.
- Enter your Father name and click on next button.
- Now select your source on income and enter your resident Address and then click on next button it will redirect to you on another page.
- Now enter your Area Code, Ao type, Range Code and AO No and you can get these details by click on Indian Citizen option.
- Now check your identity proof and click on submit button.
- And then verify your all details which are given by you.
- Now select your payment mode and make a payment.
- After payment, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number which is aligned with your Aadhar card.
- Enter your OTP and Authenticate your Aadhar card information.
- Now get your PAN Card Acknowledge slip.
Note – To get your Area Code, AO type, Range Code and AO No just mention your permanent address on the application form.
How to Apply for PAN Card by e-Sign & e-KYC –
You can also apply for your Aadhar card by E-Sign &e- KYC .e -Sign service is an online electronic signature service which provides a digital signature to an Aadhar Cardholder.
So finally you get to know how can we apply for a new pan card with the help of an Aadhar card.With the help of above-given information, you can easily get your PAN Card after few days.Above given procedure is the best and easiest way to get your pan card with Aadhaar number.
If you really like this PAN Card post then share it with your friends.I hope they also like it.