Check Pan Card Status Online:-
Check Pan card status online – As you, all know PAN card is compulsory for all banking transaction.According to Govt. of India notification, all large financial transaction cannot be done without PAN number.So if u applied for a new PAN Card and did not receive it.In that case, you can check your PAN card status online.
You can check your PAN card current status by 15 digits Acknowledgement Slip or by Name and DOB.Please see below mention details to get your PAN card status –
1. How To Check NSDL Pan card Status – If you applied for a new pan card through NSDL then you can check your Pan card details with the help of Acknowledgement number which is given to you at the time of PAN card apply.
2. How To Check UTI Pan Card Status – UTI Infrastructure Technology And Service Limited (UTI) also gives facility to its user to check their PAN card status through online.You can also apply for a new PAN card through UTI which is authorized by Govt. of India.
3. Check Pan Card Status By Name & Date Of Birth – If recently you applied for a PAN card and want to check PAN card status and lost your Acknowledgement number.In that case, you can check your Pan card current status by Name and DOB which you mentioned in the application form.
4. How To Check Pan Card Status By Pan Number – Here you can check your Pan card status by 10 digits Pan number which is mentioned on your card.Pan card status means you can check your Pan card is active or not.
5. How To Check Pan Card Status By Acknowledgement Number – If you already applied for a PAN card but didn’t receive it yet.In that case, you can check your Pan card current status by 15 digits Acknowledgement number which is given to you at the time of registration.
So these are the way by which you can easily know your PAN card status.You can get full information about these topics by clicking on the above-given link.