Apply Pan Card Online By esign & ekyc:-
eSign service is an online electronic signature service that can facilitate an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document.An Aadhaar holder can now sign a document after Biometric/One Time Password authentication.With the help of digital signature facilities, you can Apply for a new PAN Card.
eSign will make the process of digital signature very simple and effective.Your eSign contains your all personal details which are essential to applying for a new PAN Card.
eSign features and benefits -
Before applying for a new PAN Card with the help of eSign & eKYC you have to know what is the eSign facilities.Benefits of eSign given below -
- Easy and secure way to digitally sign document anywhere
- Promotes a paperless environment
- No hassles of key storage and key protection concerns
- Facilitates legally valid signatures
- Secure online service is used
- Flexible and easy to use and maintain signer privacy
- It also saves cost and time
How to Apply for PAN Card by eSign & eKYC -
With the help of above information, you easily understand about the eSign facilities.It is a medium to store your all documents and information digitally.For PAN card apply follow the below procedure -
- First, you have to visit an Online Application page by click on given link.
- When you click on the link a new PAN Card application page will open.
- Now enter your personal details like Name, DOB, Email ID, Phone number etc.
- Now click on submit button.
- A new page will open with Continue with PAN Application Form link.
- Now click on above link and select submit scanned images through e-Sign option.
- Now enter all necessary details like Aadhar Number, Title, Surname, Gender and Father surname.
- Now click on next button for further steps.
- And then select your source of income and enter a valid residence Address.
- Now enter your Area Code, Ao type, Range Code and AO No by click on Indian Citizen option.
- Now upload your scanned photo along with your signature.
- You have to upload all documents in a PDF format.
- Now check your all details which are given to you before making a payment.
- Once you found that all details submitted by you is correct then make a payment through given channel.
- Now the system will check your digital signature and documents which are given by you.
- Once your document verified system will generate an Acknowledgement slip against your request for a new PAN Card.
=> Apply PAN Card by eSign & eKYC
Note - You have to fill all mandatory fields which have a * mark.
How to Apply Online for PAN Card by Form 49A -
You can also apply for a new pan card with the help of Form 49A.You can also download this form on NSDL official website to apply for a new PAN Card.
Apply PAN Card by Form 49A
So with the help of above information, you can easily apply for a new pan card with the help esign & ekyc.It is a time saving and cost saving process.
If you like this PAN card apply process then share it with your friends and I hope they also like it.You can also leave a message in the comment box to get more information.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: